Handling Personal Information
DeployGate Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "DeployGate") pays the utmost attention to the management of personal information about you DeployGate retains.
1. Purpose of use of personal information
Personal information collected by DeployGate from you is used for the following purposes:
1. When acquiring the personal information described in the document(*1) directly from you
Personal information about individuals who use services of DeployGate
- To provide and announce services.
- To request payments of a usage fee for services.
- To customize services and advertisements delivered to you.
- To send notices to you.
- To send campaign presents and other presents to you.
- To utilize it for the improvement of services and the development of new services.
- To prevent any use of services in a manner not in compliance with the Terms and Conditions of Use.
- To create statistical data processed into a form by which no specific individual can be identified.
Personal information about corporate customers
- To send notices necessary for business, to perform a contract and to proceed business negotiations.
- To manage corporate customer information.
Personal information about individuals who make inquiries to DeployGate
- To respond to inquiries.
Personal information about individuals who participate in seminars, events, etc.
- To operate and manage seminars, events, etc.
- To send notices and materials concerning seminars, events, etc.
Personal information about individuals who apply for jobs posted by DeployGate
- To provide information to, communicate with and send notices to job applicants.
- To make a decision to hire.
*1 "Document" includes a record made by an electronic method, a magnetic method, or any other method not recognizable to human senses (such as website and email).
When collecting personal information by a method other than the method described in 1.
Personal information provided to DeployGate as handling of such personal information is contracted to DeployGate
- To perform work contracted to DeployGate.
For the purpose of use other than those set out above, please refer to "8. Contact" section below.
2. Contracting out the handling of personal information
DeployGate may contract out the entire or partial handling of the personal information it collects from you to a third party within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose of use. In this case, DeployGate will enter into a basic agreement concerning the entrustment of personal information or any other necessary agreement with the third party, and conduct necessary and appropriate supervision of the contractors.
3. Provision of personal information to third parties
DeployGate may provide your account information to a financial institution through which deposits are made. If DeployGate provides your personal information to a third party other than the aforementioned case, it will do so only after identifying the party to whom your personal information is to be provided and the contents of your personal information to be provided and obtaining your consent, except in the following cases.
- Cases in which the provision of personal information is based on the laws;
- Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to acquire the consent of the person;
- Cases in which the provision of personal information is specially necessary to improve public hygiene or promote the sound growth of children and in which it is difficult to acquire the content of the person, and
- Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a state institution, a local public body, or an individual or entity entrusted by one when executing the operations described by laws and in which acquiring the consent of the person may hinder the execution of the operations.
4. Disclosure of personal information
When you request the acknowledgement of the purpose of use, disclosure, correction of content, addition or deletion, stopping use, erasing, and stopping provision to the third party of your own personal information (hereinafter referred to as "disclosure, etc."), DeployGate responds to such request without delay.. For specific procedures to request disclosure, etc., please refer to the "8. Contact" section below.
5. Use of statistical data
DeployGate may, based on the personal information collected from you, create statistical data processed into a form by which no specific individual can be identified. DeployGate may freely and without any restriction use such statistical data by which no specific individual can be identified.
6. Collection and use of attribute information, action history and other information
DeployGate may collect and use information which cannot identify the specific individual including the following information in order to make existing services and advertisements more suitable for you. Furthermore, for the same purpose, DeployGate may provide such information to advertisers and information and service providers:
- Cookies, URLs and contents accessed, reference order and other action history.
- Sex, occupation, age and other attribute information.
DeployGate may revise this "Handling Personal Information" in whole or in part. Any important change will be announced on DeployGate's website.
Contact for inquiries, complaints or requests for consultation regarding personal information:
[On the Web] https://deploygate.com/contact
[By mail] 1-4-8 Shoto, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan 150-0046, DeployGate Inc., Attention: Personal Information Personnel